Sevikas: Kalpana and Indira
Today was a great day with parents and children! We had 20 children, and of course 20 parents visited us. All the parents came at 10:40 and our children greeted them with "Hari OM" and we had a fun day. Here is what we did:
• Before parents came for the class room visit, we had our morning prayers, followed by one minute meditation. (The children are getting good at keeping quiet for one minute!)
• We had an Alphabet Quiz between children and parents. Few children were able to tell stories related to Alphabet, especially Aditya. Children won the quiz.
• Geeta chanting
• We did our alphabet "V is for Victory." Our story was about King Harishchandra and we also had a few lines of our National Anthem (Indian).
• We did a coloring page for "U is for Unity."
• We showed our cute Monkey and explained to parents about our "End of the Year Program."
We request that parents give negative and or positive comments and any changes they would like for future classes. The feedback form can be found in the announcement section on this blog.