©This project is dedicated to Gurudev. For personal use (or use in Balavihar classrooms) only.
Click on pictureto to view enlarged.
This a fun project for the young kids to do with the all-time favorite tale, "Punyakoti." After cutting all the pieces out, assembling the puppet is very easy – just refer to the picture above.
• Brown paper bag (lunch size is good)
• Tan cardstock
• Small piece of black cardstock
• Brown cardstock
• Small piece of pink cardstock
• Glue stick
• 2 Wiggly eyes
• Black marker
1. Print image below. (Click on image for enlarged view.) Cut out pieces to use for template.
2. Trace the shapes onto corresponding cardstock color.
3. Cut all the pieces out.
4. Glue onto paper bag. (Refer to picture above for placement.)
5. Draw the nostrils on with black marker.
6. Glue the wiggly eyes.
7. Glue the tail on the back side of bag.
Have fun retelling the story with your puppet!!