© 2008 This project is dedicated to Gurudev.
For use in Balavihar classrooms (or personal use) only.
Click on image to view enlarged.
Paper plate (6 7/8 inch diameter)
Dried beans, seeds or pebbles
Small jingle bells (optional)
Markers or crayons
1. Decorate the back side of the plate with markers or crayons.
2. Fold the plate in half and staple the sides, leaving an opening at the top for the beans.
3. Pour the beans and some jingle bells (optional) into the plate's opening.
4. Staple the opening.
5. Punch holes along the side of the plate.
6. Tie ribbons through the holes and add pony beads for decoration.
7. Don't forget to tie on the Christmas bell for an extra nice sound.